Another little cutie pie like this one
It's a GIRL!
We are so excited to have another little girl and for Sophia to have a sister. I grew up with 2 sisters and can't imagine life without them.
Let the sewing begin and the serger be bought. Everyone knows little girls are so much more fun to sew for than little boys : )
(photo: Amy Celeste Photography)
9 comments:
So exciting! Sophia's going to love having a sister!
YAY! I'm so happy for you!! Sophia is such a doll, I can't wait to see the new little one!
Yippee!!! Congrats! Your are right girls are so much funner than boys to shop for and sew for!
Congratulations, Valerie and Rob!!!
~Paige (I'm a friend of Rob's from BYU. I've enjoyed reading your blog and seeing your beautiful pictures. You are a strong woman. Being married to a hard working/frequently absent husband isn't for everyone. I admire how you've embraced the challenge!
Congratulations! Sophie is adorable so I can definately say you make cute girls!
so exciting! and adorable! congrats!
I'm so excited for another girl, but we need Some boys in our family. Grandpa told me it was all up to me ;). I can't wait to meet the next little sweetheart. Thinking on any names yet?
Woohoooooo!!
ok, a little jealous.
Post a Comment