


(I was just playing around with my new lens)
She tells me, " I know, I know." Like she's already 12 or something.
She says, "I want a puppy." Whenever she sees one on tv.
When I asked her if she wanted to go with me to a baby shower her reply was, " No, I'm too little."
Her new favorite thing to ask for is, " A nice cold snack." Where did she get this?
When she wants something she knows we don't have she says, " I have to got to the store and buy one."
You know when she's eating something she loves, because she continually says, "Mmmmmmm!" through the entire snack or plate of food.
She loves snuggling on the couch with me every morning while she drinks her milk sippy and watches cartoons.
What a little helper! I hope this continues as she gets older, anything from laundry to cooking, to dishes she loves.
She thinks her Daddy's work involves going to the airport everyday instead of the hospital. One day I said Daddy has to go to school/hospital and she said, "No. Daddy goes to the airport." (Can you tell it's interview season?)
When she not hopping or jumping around the house, she's tiptoeing. (She can't wait to start tumbling class again next week.)
Her staples: cheese quesadilla, bean and cheese pupusas, peanut butter sandwich (hold the jelly please) pasta, strawberries, bananas, and milk sippies.
She wants to do everything herself. "No Mommy, I do it myself!"
I'm so glad I have her to keep me company on those long days and nights when Rob is on call or out of town on interviews. She keeps a smile on my face. I love her so.
2 comments:
She sounds like a little doll! Love it!
What lens did you end up getting? I'm itching to get something else, but just what...I don't know! LOL
she really is adorable! it was so fun to see her the other night and watch her put all her "babies" to sleep. she is a little character!
Post a Comment