The DC Blizzard of 2010 had to happen. This even brought more snow than our last major dumping right before Christmas.
Knowing that we would be homebound for a few days, we decided to try our hand at potty training. We had a few successes today and a lot of accidents. I don't know for how many days I can keep this up. It's quite stressful. I felt like I was on edge all day long.
At least there was some beauty outside the windows.






Trees have been falling everywhere from the weight of the snow. Mostly causing a lot of power outages.

One of those cars is mine. Don't ask me which.
6 comments:
I can't even imagine that much snow!! We had rain today and that was bad enough ;) Can you please tell me how you made those darling burp cloths?? Also, did you get your serger? I am dying for one!
Wow! That's a lot of snow! We are currently being rained on...which you know is a big deal out here.
What method are you guys using for potty training? Addison is showing all kinds of signs of readiness, but I'm so nervous! I'd like to get it done with since she starts preschool in June! Eek!
Holy Cow! We didn't get as much snow in 4 years there as you guys have had just in the last few months. It's insane.
The whole potty training thing...stick to it. You'll be so happy you did when it's all done.
Oh and P.S. "Mike" is actually me. I was signed in under his acct. w/out realizing it.
Val if I woke up to that much snow on my car I would cry!
It's so pretty in pictures!! Potty training = one step forward two steps back. Best wishes.
Post a Comment