Sophia was delightfully surprised to see everything that Santa and her family had put under the tree while she was sleeping the night before. She ran out to the living room and started to play with the first thing that was not wrapped up. It was the little people doll house. She kept busy with this for at least a half hour and then she wanted to start opening gifts.










She had been wanting a tea pot for long time. I kept telling her if she was good, Santa would bring one.

We enjoyed the holidays with Rob's parents in town. Sadly I didn't take more photos of Sophia with them. Sometimes it's just nice to live in the moment and not worry about capturing everything in a photo.










She had been wanting a tea pot for long time. I kept telling her if she was good, Santa would bring one.

We enjoyed the holidays with Rob's parents in town. Sadly I didn't take more photos of Sophia with them. Sometimes it's just nice to live in the moment and not worry about capturing everything in a photo.
2 comments:
What a sweetie! A doll house was a huge hit at our house too! Oh, and Addie has those jammies too! hehe
I love that I used to LOVE playing with that doll house and now sophie does too. I wish we could have spent christmas together.
Post a Comment