I think we chose the busiest night of the year to go see the lights and one of the coldest also (wait it's been freezing cold here for over a month and showing no signs of warming, I know I am a complainer, but winter is hard for me, I hate being cold, I hate getting an asthma attack just walking from my apt. to my car because it's so dang cold, I hate not being able to take Sophia outside to play everyday and to the park, ok this should be a whole different post) Anyhow we enjoyed seeing the temple and all the lights on the grounds. There is an amazing feeling you get from just being near a temple.
Rob has a cousin that is serving a mission at the visitors center with his wife, so we all surprised them that night by dropping by with Rob's parents.






1 comment:
I love the lights at the temple. Cute family picture too, I miss you guys.
Post a Comment