Poor guy!
I've seen that pose before!
You will see many, many, many,many (you get the idea) more of these shots in the year to come. :) When do you find out what you are having?
Oh, the joys. . .
Hey, that is what Brent looks like. :) A LOT! So what is the specialty? I can't wait for match day for you!!
at least his hand isnt down his pants!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Poor guy!
I've seen that pose before!
You will see many, many, many,many (you get the idea) more of these shots in the year to come. :)
When do you find out what you are having?
Oh, the joys. . .
Hey, that is what Brent looks like. :) A LOT! So what is the specialty? I can't wait for match day for you!!
at least his hand isnt down his pants!
Post a Comment