1/8/10

Harpers Ferry- Revisited

It was cold the day we went so we spent a lot of our day in the little buildings and museums. This was nice because when we had gone in the summer we had spent most of our time outside and hiking up trails.

Rob's parents really enjoyed this outing and learning about all the rich history which lies there.

Before heading home we were all hungry for dinner. We wanted to eat somewhere good, not just fast food, we were thinking buffet. We remembered that Charles Town Races and Slots was just down the road and usually where there is gambling there are buffets. We found a really nice buffet inside the casino and right before we ate Sophia, Rob's Mom, and I went to use the restroom. When I got back Rob was fanning $20 bills at me. Let's just say he got lucky on the slots while we were gone.




I don't know why the trees in this photo look slightly hdr. I ran the same workflow action on this photo that I run on all my photos. Kinda cool looking.



Sophia really enjoyed having her Daddy around for Christmas break. On the morning he returned to school I found her at the front door with a pouty face and then she started crying for Daddy.







She can't get enough of the snow. Rob says it's a sign we'll match somewhere cold.


1 comment:

Julie said...

i miss you we need to hang out!