Your going to have to teach me how to make these, they are way cute. By the way, I better get a phone call or text when you find out the sex of the baby. I don't want to find out from mom, dad, or steph!! ;)
I made some amazing ones for Addison using fabric and chenille backing. Super absorbant and adorable! I can send you the dimensions when I get home.
They look very cute. What are they???Dad
so cute, they turned out beautiful
These are so cute Val! I can't wait to hear what you're having!:
Good question dad, What are they?p.s. please teach me how to make my blog cute like yours =)
Since i'm not there to guess wrong for you about what you are having. I'm guessing it is another girl.
They're burp cloths! =o)I'm guessing a BOY, btw!
LOVE them! You are very talented, my dear!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Your going to have to teach me how to make these, they are way cute. By the way, I better get a phone call or text when you find out the sex of the baby. I don't want to find out from mom, dad, or steph!! ;)
I made some amazing ones for Addison using fabric and chenille backing. Super absorbant and adorable! I can send you the dimensions when I get home.
They look very cute. What are they???
Dad
so cute, they turned out beautiful
These are so cute Val!
I can't wait to hear what you're having!:
Good question dad, What are they?
p.s. please teach me how to make my blog cute like yours =)
Since i'm not there to guess wrong for you about what you are having. I'm guessing it is another girl.
They're burp cloths! =o)
I'm guessing a BOY, btw!
LOVE them! You are very talented, my dear!
Post a Comment