On Monday afternoon Sophia and I had the opportunity to go out with my friend Andrea and her little girl to the Cherry Blossoms. We dressed the girls up for photos and Andrea helped me find some good spots. She taught me a lot about lighting and showed me what good lighting was. I hope I can remember in the future when she's not around to point it out. It's harder than it seems. She also kept Sophia laughing for me while I tried to shoot some photos of her. Andrea is an amazing photographer and if you live in the area and need some photos of your children or family I would highly recommend her. Check out her photo blog and you'll see what I mean. There's also a link there to her main website if your interested in contacting her.
When we weren't shooting we did what all Med-Wives like to do when they get together.... talk about: Med school, match, residency, away rotations, and all the things we have to look forward to 4th year bringing.
Thanks for sharing your talents with me Andrea and making it such a fun afternoon. Aside from the wind we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day.







Andrea working her magic with Sophie


Thanks for these cute shots Andrea







Andrea working her magic with Sophie


Thanks for these cute shots Andrea
P.S. Sophia and I have been to the Cherry Blossoms 3 times so there are more photos coming.
6 comments:
love the outfit!
These photos are gorgeous...partly due to your photography skills, partly due to the cherry blossoms, and mostly due to Sophia's adorableness :)
It was fun running into you at the Tidal Basin earlier this week. Hopefully you enjoyed that perfect day as much as we did!
2 things"
1-i love your haircut!
2- sophia has the cutest outfit on that i've ever seen!!! so cute!
best outfit ever! I would totally wear that!
You guys look amazing,Sophie is soooo cute! I agree her outfit is darling! We had a ton of fun with you guys yesterday!
The second shot is my favorite! Love the tutu!
Post a Comment