What if every Spring post was of Sophia and blossoms?
I have some very special visitors coming this weekend so I will have something new to blog about very soon. Until then, deal with it.






My daughter is obsessed with shoes....she loves putting them on, taking them off, it doesn't matter where we are or who's shoes they are, she'll play with any




A little over a week ago before the Cherry Blossom Festival began Sophia and head out to see if the blossoms were close to reaching their peak. It was a warm day and we wanted to spend time outdoors. Of course most of the trees hadn't. (They are pretty good at predicting these things.) We lucked out though and found a couple of beautiful trees with hanging blossoms. We then walked over to the FDR where Sophia played a little while I took photos.
2 comments:
So Wonderful! I love them all. It is so nice to see spring all around us, finally!
Thanks for sharing.
awesome pics, call me next time you go out!
Post a Comment