4/6/09

Spring Photos Continued

Sophia dancing around on the mall















4 comments:

Andrea Hatch said...

Omigosh, Sophie is so cute. I love the dancing pic and all the other shots are gorgeous too!

M said...

I say this every time but your photos are awesome, Val!

Luisa said...

Oh my gosh...you and Sophia's hair has changed so much! As you know I haven't done much blogging for a while, but I just looked through a bunch of your posts...when did you cut your hair?? Of course you can pull off something like that...I never could. And Sophia's hair has gotten so long and she looks so much more grown up. Are you the one taking all of these professional photography shots? They are gorgeous pictures! I never have talked to you since you sent me that card, but I want to say thanks for sending that...very thoughtful:)

Uffens Family said...

val- You are so talented! Wish you lived closer not only so we could spread our conservative republican views :) but so you could help me be a better photog!!! Love you!