This last weekend my sister Stephanie and her family came for a visit. We had so much fun together and so did our girls. The cousins played so well together non-stop. We think the hubbies had some kind of bromance going on also, but we didn't ask.
Our weekend was jam packed with sightseeing, museums, cupcake taste testing for reviews, Easter baskets, hunts, and dinner with friends, and lastly the White House Easter Egg Roll.
I'm starting with Easter Sunday. A little out of order, but I really liked a lot of these photos. The girls looked adorable with there matching dresses (thanks Steph) and the weather couldn't have been more beautiful.
Easter morning: The Baskets




The Hunt





The Girls

The Family



The Husbands


Possibly my favorite photos of the day

Easter morning: The Baskets




The Hunt





The Girls

The Family



The Husbands


Possibly my favorite photos of the day

5 comments:
I so wish we could do this every easter!
Beautiful family..and beautiful pictures!!!
Whoa!!! VAL!!! These pics are SO great! Really you need to show me how to use this lens.
Okay, so I was scrolling down admiring all the photos...seriously almost in tears bc I miss you guys so much...then I hit Jasons pic and I bust up laughing. Thats so Jason. The girls look so adorable in their dresses and I love your hair Val!
I also really love the pic of Rob and sophie and what does rob have in his hand?!? A CUP WITH SODA IN IT!!! Love it!!! =)
The girls look so lovely!
Steph-and Yes I had to come see B in her Easter dress on ur sis's blog!
I'm glad u guys had a great visit!
and Jase is a crazy man!
Post a Comment