4/23/09

Sisters and cousins

The weekend Stephanie came to visit we stopped by the National Cathedral. They were closing early that day because of Easter preparations and so we only spent like 10mins inside before we were kicked out. Sophia and Bree enjoyed the Children's chapel and all the statues. It was hard to keep Sophia from trying to climb up on everything. Thank goodness it was a beautiful day because after our short visit inside we were able to wonder the grounds and enjoy the beautiful garden. It's a good thing we decided to leave when we did or I would have had a parking ticket. We walked up to our car with a police man standing in front of it beginning to write. I told him this was my car and I was going to move it right away. He said no problem and drove away. It was a close one.







Sophia continues to be obsessed with shoes (I can't blame her I love shoes!)





Bree was watching a group of people walk around with a cross, singing and praying


1 comment:

Melissa said...

How fun to have your sister there! I love when family visits!! Her little girl is a doll! And once again great pictures!!