Since we were stuck in the house so much this last week sick, I had to become creative with Sophia's toys and things to play. I taught her that her teddy bears and dolls could be more than just something to snuggle. She soon discovered that make believe was pretty fun. We gave her dolls baths and wrapped them in towels to dry them off. I helped her dress them in her clothes. She wanted them completely dressed down to socks and shoes. (I see a trip to Build-a-Bear in my future.) The next day I found Sophia in her room with her teddy bear and the wipes out. She was going to change it's diaper. That is something I did not introduce to her, but being the smart little girl she is, it didn't surprise me.



Heavy eyelids and chapped lips....my sick little princess



Heavy eyelids and chapped lips....my sick little princess
2 comments:
she looks like you when you were this age. Rob got no genes in this baby!
Hi Valerie! I found your blog through Ashley, hope you don't mind. You little girl is so cute! Love those lashes. Glad to see you are both feeling better!
Your pictures are great!!
Post a Comment