3/13/09

Amelia and her boys

A couple of weeks ago my dear friend, Amelia was in town for just a short while. I was so excited she made time to come by and visit us. She hadn't seen Sophia since before her first birthday. Sophia warmed right up to her and loved having Stephen and Jack to play with. The boys were so sweet with Sophia and played so nicely with her. I wish Amelia and her family still lived around the block. I'm hoping her husband's work brings them back. Until then I'll enjoy having a friend to stay with and hang with when I want to take on NY city. Sophia giving kisses






1 comment:

Reddington Clan said...

I love the pictures. You are getting reallly good at editing (next time you could take away and enhance certain things if you'd like..wink wink) It was really fun seeing you again. Sophie is absolutely adorable.