3/23/09

Living at the Park

As soon as the weather continues to stay warm, I'm sure our new home will be the park. Sophia loves everything about it. Last Weds. it was sunny and 70 so we headed to the park with our friends after a nap.

In this photo she is saying "Here, here." and patting her hand down. She wants me to sit next to her and slide down with her.









As you can see two very different approaches to the sandbox.
Sophia: clean and cautious
Josh: down and dirty
Both: having lots of fun








In this one Josh is smiling at his Mom while she takes a picture with her camera phone.

5 comments:

Lyssa said...

The pics turned out so cute! I love that they play so well together. We are so lucky to have you guys as our best friends here.

Julie said...

great photos! next time you guys go to the park make sure to call me!

Ashley said...

I fall more and more in love with Sophie with every picture you put up here! Josh is so big now, he is so adorable!

Stephanie said...

did I give her those shoes? were they bree's?

Bradbury Bunch said...

My word that Sophie girl is growing up so fast!! What a cutie pa tootie too!! Lexi loves the sandbox too--they really would be the bestest friends!!