3/3/09

8 inches!

That's a lot of snow for this area and for this So. Cal girl. I was hoping March would bring some nice Spring weather. I was totally surprised with this storm. Cleaning my car off was a real work out and boy did the temperatures drop with the winds. Despite all the inconveniences that come with the snow, I loved seeing the beautiful blanket that covered the ground. Sophia and I bundled up and had a great walk yesterday morning. Our neighbor and his son had built a snowman so we stopped to play and take a photo with it. After seeing our neighbor's snowman Sophia and I were inspired to make our own. Well let's just say we attempted one (photo to come) and were happy with what we could come up with.

Rob started his surgery rotation yesterday and really enjoyed it. He was able to scrub in on his day and help :)










7 comments:

Stephanie said...

omg, why does it look so cold there! i hope it really warms up for next month or we are in some serious trouble! I love how soph doesn't even seem to mind

Outnumbered said...

i'm totally jealous of your snow!!! it has not snowed enough for sledding or snowmen or anything here in ks. i'm really mad that i bought snow suits at full price. sophia looks so cute in her pink coat though!

dxeechick said...

The pics are beautiful! You are getting better and better with each post. Good job woman!!

Melissa said...

Beautiful! I hope we get a little more snow like that before spring comes!

M said...

Your photos are so awesome, Val. The snow looks so pretty but I hate it!

Ashley said...

I wish I could experience some snow like that. I'm jealous!! =)

See Mom Smile said...

It ALMOST makes me mist the snow! It definitely makes me miss Sophia!