Today my eyes were met with a beautiful sight. Spring is a little closer than I thought. I so look forward to the beautiful colors that will begin to surround us and the blooming of the Cherry Blossoms is just a few weeks a way. We can't wait!!!
I hope it gets in the air more often over here! Our weather is so crazy right now! Nice one day, freezing the next, 59 degrees, the day after, and now it's raining cats and dogs!! I wish it would make up its mind and that I could have that gorgous tree outside my front window to see everyday!! It's so beautiful!!
2 comments:
I hope it gets in the air more often over here! Our weather is so crazy right now! Nice one day, freezing the next, 59 degrees, the day after, and now it's raining cats and dogs!! I wish it would make up its mind and that I could have that gorgous tree outside my front window to see everyday!! It's so beautiful!!
You're giving me hope anyway!! :) :)
Are you kidding me?! I can't believe you found cherry blossoms already. Thanks for the good news!
Post a Comment