3/29/08

Roll'n at the White House

The Monday after Easter Sophia and I enjoyed a nice afternoon on the White House Lawn. Sophia fell asleep for the first part. You'll see her enjoying a nap in her stroller in some of the photos. After she woke up she enjoyed watching the children play all of the fun games and act ivies they had: egg roll, egg hunt, face painting, egg coloring, and some entertainment from the Jonas Bros. We had a great time and saw lots of of our friends there. Will we go again? That depends on if I'm willing to camp out again for tickets. We'll see........spoon + egg= Easter Egg Roll




2 comments:

Alyson said...

I wish we could have been there...... i guess next year. But i think i will make my husband do the camping out.

page family said...

It looks like you are having so much fun down there! We will have to come see you before we leave next year. (Can you believe that?) Anyway, that baby girl is sooooo cute! All my girls would love her too, I'm sure!