Last week I took Sophia to get her ears pierced. Our friends Alyssa and Joshy came along also for moral support. Ok more for my support. Sophia didn't know what her mother was getting her into. Her pediatrician's office only pierce girls 6 yo and up so we went to Piercing Pagoda. I was a little nervous taking her to the mall, but this little kiosk ended up being great. The lady there was so nice and patient with Sophia. You could tell she had done this many times. I also felt like everything was very clean and sterile. She got 14k white gold. They just look adorable on her. Now she will never ever be mistaken for a boy again.
5 comments:
Now she looks even more girly - if that's possible. She is such a beautiful gal.
I love it! Little baby girls with pierced ears are so adorable...and of course Sophia looks darling!
Awww! She looks beautiful! I can't wait until I get Vanessa's ears pierced!
So cute! It's always good for a girl to have a little sparkle!
SO STINKIN CUTE!!! It looks like she know just how adorable and sweet she is in this picture! I love it!!
Post a Comment