3/12/08

Another month older


Sophia turned 7 months old last week. Now that she is an excellent sitter, she loves to just sit on the floor and play with her toys. She reaches and grabs them and eventually will move them all from in front of her to her sides and back. Rob said she moved all her toys the other day and then gave out a little whimper because there were no more toys in front of her. Silly girl.
She has an appetite like her fathers. She has taken very well to all the fruits and veggies I've given her and she now eats her solids twice a day. Along with nursing she sometimes gets a bottle and the last couple of days she learned how to feed herself.
She loves playing with her Daddy. He's always getting her to giggle and laugh. She still loves her baths and just tonight she has graduated to the big bath tub since she sits so well now. She loved all the room she had to play with her toys. She also likes to grab and reach for anything that is not one of her toys. She likes to grab the remote control for the tv. She managed to turn the tv off the other day and I've had to stop her from recording shows and buying pay per view. We've got to find her an old remote with no batteries. One other thing she loves is sucking her thumb and fingers. Whatever part of her hand she can get in her mouth she enjoys.

I continually love spending my days with her. I can't remember my life with out her. I try to remind myself she won't be this little forever so enjoy it!!! We love our little princess! She brings such joy to our family!

4 comments:

M said...

Oh my goodness. I just remember when she was so tiny. She is just the most beautiful 7-month-old. It's fun to watch her grow and see the new things she learns.

Lori said...

She is so beautiful! We love the updates on your blog.

Outnumbered said...

Hey Val! I just found your blog. What a big girl Sophia is, and I agree with Megan...she is the most beautiful 7 month old!

Luisa said...

I just looked at this post and your last few posts...all the pictures of Sophia are SO cute! Val, she seriously is an adorable little girl--I love her smile. Her pierced ears look cute on her, and I enjoyed reading Rob's tagged post. He has a lot of cool experiences to share...he's done so many different things and been around the world. That's pretty cool. I'm glad you are having so much fun with your cute family!