Mike and Margie took the cutest pics of Sophie when they were here. These are a few of my favorites. Thank You!!!
SHE'S DARLING!! I love them all, but the closeups--especially the one with her thumb in her mouth, or by her mouth is beautiful!!! We'll definitely do a play date when we're over that way! I can't wait!!
She is such a beautiful baby! That big smile reminds me so much of our Isabelle. What a happy baby! She is blessed to have you and Rob as her parents.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
SHE'S DARLING!! I love them all, but the closeups--especially the one with her thumb in her mouth, or by her mouth is beautiful!!! We'll definitely do a play date when we're over that way! I can't wait!!
She is such a beautiful baby! That big smile reminds me so much of our Isabelle. What a happy baby! She is blessed to have you and Rob as her parents.
Post a Comment