3/6/08

Rob's Tag

So I was tagged again a few weeks ago. But I thought it would be more fun for Rob to answer these questions since I'm always the author of all the posts. Hopefully you'll learn something new about my Honey!


10 years ago I was:
Working for Cinema Completions International and living the single life in West LA


5 Things on My T0-Do list today:

  1. Study
  2. Study
  3. Study
  4. Have another Baby
  5. Purchase property in Europe

Snacks I enjoy:

  • Diet Pepsi ( is that a snack?)
  • Pita Chips
  • 100 calorie cupcakes
  • microwave popcorn
  • Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches

What if I suddenly became a Billionaire:

  • Pay off all debt of myself and families
  • Think about finishing Med School Stress free
  • Establish a trust for Global Poverty
  • Buy a yacht and sail the world
  • Open theater chain in small town with adjacent Pizza Parlor

10 Places I've Lived:

  • San Jose, CA
  • Loomis, CA
  • Provo, UT
  • L.A., CA
  • Camarillo, CA
  • Woodland Hills, CA
  • Abu Dhabi, UAE
  • Philly, PA
  • Washington, D.C.
  • Guatemala


8 Jobs I've Had:
  • Delivering Pizza
  • Health Insurance Company Clerk
  • Financial Analyst for Entertainment Insurance Company
  • Physical Production Analyst for Completion Bond Company
  • Entertainment Business Consultant
  • Oil and Gas Consultant
  • General Chemistry T.A.
  • Author

5 Things You Don't Know About Me

  1. Can't live with out Diet Pepsi
  2. Spent night in jail for trespassing and vandalism of public property ( Water Tower Graffiti)
  3. I have in a single business trip circumnavigated the Globe eastwardly while visiting 6 countries
  4. I have ridden a 2 hump camel while in China and a one hump camel while in Abu Dhabi
  5. Drank Yak Butter Tea while in the Himalayas

We now tag our friends: Alyssa, Amelia, and Julie

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I want to know more about Rob being an author!! SO cool!