Sophia's new fear and possibly her first one is the vacuum. I use to be able to set her in her bouncy or swing while I moved around the house to vacuum. This last week she started screaming when she heard the loud noise. So seeing as how this is a chore I have to do while she is awake I held her with one arm on my hip and proceeded to vacuum with the other arm. Every time I turned the vacuum on she gripped my shirt for dear life.
Sophia has also been busy practicing sitting up on her own. She does ok for a little while and then usually grabs for a toy and loses her balance. She's also been enjoying her swing more now that we crank it up to level 6. We can't wait for it to warm up here so she can enjoy swinging at the park. Her newest toy is her ExerSaucer. I don't know who was more excited about that her or I. Here are some pictures of Princess Sophia from the last couple of weeks.
Sophia has also been busy practicing sitting up on her own. She does ok for a little while and then usually grabs for a toy and loses her balance. She's also been enjoying her swing more now that we crank it up to level 6. We can't wait for it to warm up here so she can enjoy swinging at the park. Her newest toy is her ExerSaucer. I don't know who was more excited about that her or I. Here are some pictures of Princess Sophia from the last couple of weeks.
7 comments:
She is so dang cute! I was so glad we got to see her (and you & rob) on Saturday.
I am sorry she is afraid of the vaccum....just think of how buff your are getting from holding her in one arm and vacuuming in the other! :)
She is so adorable! She sits up like a big girl in her Bumbo!
Too funny about the sudden fright of the vacuum though! Hopefully she'll get over it soon!
That's hilarious,I can just see her holding on for dear life! When I was little, I loved the vacuum, it was being afraid of going down the drain in the bathtub that gave me the creeps!! Sophie is such a sweetheart, and I love the pictures, esspecially with her reading! Man, they're growing up fast aren't they?!?!?
Valerie, she is SO CUTE!! I can't believe how adorable she is. I love her bumbo pic! You should come to DE sometime this month...I think we're doing something with dessert this Wed....and then this cool crayon thing later...anyways, I'd love to see you!
Enjoy her being scared of the vacuum now...I know that sounds funny, but here in a little while all she'll want to do is ride on it or push it herself making the chore take 5 times longer than it should with a lot of tantrums in between! Encouraging, I know. Those pics are so cute - I can't believe how much she's growing up! Miss you guys!
I can't wait to meet Ms. Sophia sometime, she really looks like such a happy girl (except when the vacuum is on :).
Ethan had that same fear. Now he's just totally interested in it and he crawls around trying to catch the vacuum while I do it. She'll get over it. But I love how you do it anyway - with her in your arms.
Every time I see her I just can't believe those big brown eyes. She is so cute.
Post a Comment