Yes, we're Mitt supporters and this win for him is BIG!!! He needed this momentum to continue on in the race.
Rob has become quite the political junkie. Fox news is on all the time in our apt. so as I walk around doing house work and taking care of Sophia I can't help but absorb all the news on the primaries and caucuses. I've learned so much already in this presidential race. This is a very important race. There are so many issues at hand that will impact our lives: health care, war on terror, economy/taxes to name a few. So whatever party line you fall on please exercise your right to vote. We are so blessed to live in a free country with democracy!

5 comments:
I am so glad you found my blog! I miss you guys! So I guess you have heard our news. We are having a baby boy in June. Can't wait! We want to come by some Sunday afternoon and see you and Alyssa. What time do you guys go to church now?
I too am crazy for Mitt! He is here in Vegas right now...and we are doing all we can to support him...I get pretty fired up listening to some of the other candidates...the stress levels cannot be good :)
You beat me to it! I was going to post the same thing. I have not really been into politics (I did meet the pres though), but this year, I keep Fox news on ALL the time too! I am really rooting for Mitt. His son Ben was in my ward in Boston and Mitt was in my stake. They are the nicest people ever!!
I love that you have a blog. I can finally see all the current pictures of Sophie that I want!!! You guys are adorable. See you on Monday!
Yea! Way to go Mitt!--We're big fans of him as well! OKAY....AND I LOVE the giggle video of Sophie! That is just too cute! I tried saying Bzzz to Lexi and she laughs too! So much fun aren't they?! It's so fun checking in on your adorable blog!!
Post a Comment