No trip to my parents house would be complete without an outing to the beach. So on Sunday evening before we left town we drove down the street to the beach to watch the sunset. It was beautiful and the smell was wonderful. Sophia just stared at the ocean. It was like nothing she had ever seen before. It was the perfect ending to such a memorable week.




5 comments:
Hey, guys! so cute! thank you so much for sharing with us! We miss you and wish we could have gotten to meet cute little Sophia.
PS. I also love your music selections, especially POP! that's my favorite movie right now! love you guys!
Julie and Page fam
Looks like a great way to end any vacation! The sunset is so beautiful over the ocean. Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas - it's so nice to get a little break now and again. It's been so nice to be able to catch up with you - Sophia has to be one of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen...but she comes from good stock! Looking forward to hearing more - have a great new year!
I'm sorry we missed each other too...June definitely:) Sophia is so adorable...I bet your fam LOVED getting to spend so much time with her! All your pics were fun to look at..Christmas, the blessing, the beach...glad you guys had a great trip!
I love the family picture by the ocean, aww... and with the sunset too! It's one of my favorite places! You all are so photogenic, and as for Sophia--she is a doll and so tiny! I think Lexi is twice her size! I'm glad you had a great trip- and loved looking at all the pictures!
It was so great to see you after all of these years! I can't wait until you come back in June. We will definitely have to set-up a play date with Addison & Sophia!
Post a Comment