2/4/08

Mixed Emotions

Over the past few days I have been reflecting on
motherhood. I LOVE being Sophia's mother!!! She makes me sooooooo Happy. I feel so blessed that she was sent to our family. She is growing so quickly. A part of me wishes she would stay a little 6 month old forever. I wish I could bottle up her sent, her chubby little thighs, baby soft skin, and that cute little giggle and smile or maybe I could just freeze time. Another part of me excites with her growth and development. It's so fun to watch. I can't wait to see her crawling, walking and talking. I treasure each moment with her, even those early morning feedings that she sometime still wakes for, because it won't last forever.

The last couple of days we have had great weather, well great for February. The highs have been in the 50's. That's warm enough in my book to bundle up and get out for some fresh air. Sophia and I have enjoyed taking walks and also going to the park. She had fun trying the baby swing at the park for the first time on Saturday.











Too much fun!!!

1 comment:

M said...

Is that first photo at Fort Scott Park? Ethan and I always go there and swing! We should have a playdate!