1/5/08

One of my Christmas Gifts....

So for Christmas I received Photoshop Elements. I've been wanting to learn how to do digital scrapbooking. So with PSE 6 and a great tutorial program from scrapgirls I was on my way. This is my first layout. I know it's simple, but it's a start. I'm excited to continue to dive into photoshop and discover all of the neat things I can do with it. Thanks Mom and Dad. I love it!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's so cute! I have had elements 4.0 for a long time now and I can't figure out how to use the dumb thing. I am going to have to give the scrap girls a try. Do you know if it works with MAC's?

Uffens Family said...

I just got that too...although I am checking blogs because I could not figure out the page I wanted to do :) ha...better get back to it! It is super cute!

Courtney said...

Looks great, Val! I'm thinking that I am going to have to get into digital scrapbooking...so much easier than real scrapbooking (for me at least).
Happy New Year!

M said...

Very cute. And you know what, simple is the way to go. You are very talented.

{katrina} said...

I got the same stuff for Christmas too! I need to hop on it and get it figured out! =o)

Luisa said...

Your page looks cute...I too have thought about digital scrapbooking...but I'd feel guilty if I didn't use all the stuff for scrapbooking I have sitting here...that and the fact that Marc just built me that scrapbooking desk:) But I'm sure one day in the future I will switch and then I'll come to you to show me how cuz you'll be a pro by then.

Monica Hudson said...

Way fun - how do you like Elements? Have you worked with any of the other Photoshop programs? I'm curious because I need to figure them out if my photography is going to go anywhere in the future! Looks great - I'm still torn between traditional and digital scrapbooking - I love them both!

Bradbury Bunch said...

It's adorable Val! If you ever run out of pictures to scrapbook...let me know!! I'm so behind!!!! (ya, still on pregnancy pictures!)I want to see more of your layouts and you'll have to let me know if you enjoy the program....do you reccommend it? Is it easy to do?!? Keep it up!!