1/13/08

Rice Cereal

Sophia has officially stepped into the world of solid foods. She's been eating rice cereal for the last week and a half. What fun and what a mess. So the first time I mixed it I followed the directions on the box for: " baby's first meal". Not such a good idea. It turned out like soup instead of cereal. It was running all down her chin. Image feeding your baby formula with a spoon. It was like liquid cereal. I got a little smarter after talking to my sister and she said just mix a little cereal and water until you get a good consistency. Much better with that advice. Thanks Stephanie. I think Sophia enjoyed it a little more also. I know every Mom's blog out there has to have a video of her baby eating rice cereal for the first time.... I wouldn't be a good mother if I didn't post such a thing :) So I guess what I'm saying is that I know you've seen these videos 100's of time including your own babies........ but indulge me a little and watch our cute little Sophia.

No comments: