1/1/08

Christmas in Cali

This year it was so nice to spend Christmas with my family in California. It was nice to leave the cold for a little while. My Mom and Dad took such good care of us. I felt very spoiled. Mom baked so many treats and made some very yummy candy. We also ate some wonderful dinners. I gained a few pounds which doesn't help with the baby fat I was already trying to loose. This week of holiday food was a setback. But so worth it.

It was also nice for Sophia to spend some time with her Grandparents and meet her Aunt Ashley for the first time. Sophia was also spoiled. There was always a pair of hands waiting to hold her and entertain. She loved it. And so did Mom. Rob and I were also able to go on a few dates to the movies. It was great to have babysitters.

Christmas morning with Sophia was fun. She grabbed and tore a little at the wrapping paper with some help. She had no clue what was going on. I can't wait until next year when she's older.

Sophia continues to be our angel baby. This was her first time flying and she was so good on all of our flights. She slept during most of the air travel, making my job very easy. I even watched a movie on one of the flights.

1 comment:

M said...

I am so happy that she did so well on the plane. That is awesome. And it looks like you had a great time!