1/4/12

My Parents came for Thanksgiving

It's always a treat to have family in town. November was a pretty good month for us. Mike and Margie at the beginning and my parents at the end. I don't seem to have taken a whole lot of photos while they were here, but we sure LOVED their visit and all the help they gave me while they were here. Here Sophia is helping Meema make homemade rolls the day before Thanksgiving.




My parents went to Europe in the Spring and brought me back these cute glass jars. Perfect for little flowers. They actually ate yogurt out of them every morning. I couldn't imagine throwing these away. Too cute!




Peepa also brought his new iPad and that was a hit with both girls. Sophia somehow got it into her head that it was call an iPatch. "Peepa can I play with your iPatch?"












No comments: