Later that afternoon Sophia and I went to church for an hour. I didn't see the point of waking Scarlett from her nap for just one hour of church. (We usually go for 3hrs.) I wanted a nice peaceful day and waking a sleeping baby from a nap was not going to allow that. So Rob so generously offered to stay home with her.
For dinner that night I made a couple sides and we picked up our Rudy's BBQ turkey. It did not disappoint! After tasting that turkey and seeing how much less work it was on my part, I might never cook a turkey again as long as we live here. I just don't see the point when Rudy does an excellent job! We had our friends/next door neighbors over to join us because we weren't going to be able to finish that turkey on our own.
Overall we enjoyed a wonderful day with our little family and friends that we consider family as well.
Overall we enjoyed a wonderful day with our little family and friends that we consider family as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment