We started on a tour of the Capitol building. The girls did fine cause I kept them in their stroller with snacks and the tour wasn't that long.



We then headed to a museum on Texas State History. We ate lunch at the cafe there which ended up being really good. I would eat there again. It was very interesting but didn't have any kid exhibits so it was a little hard to keep them entertained. So I read what info I could and watched what short videos I could as I raced through the museum with the girls and Talia helping. Sophia was good cause I told her she could pick something from the gift shop. This little 4 year old already likes to shop. ( The 2 of us have a fun shopping future ahead of us.)


No photography was allowed in the exhibit portion of the museum, so I snapped a few photos at the end. Here is Scar going through Margie's purse.
When we hit up the State Capitol that morning it was overcast and cloudy. When we drove by again in the afternoon the sun was out so Mike pulled over and let Margie and I out to get some better photos.
We LOVED having them here to visit. Sophia followed Talia around non-stop and loved everything about her. Cousins are the best and now that Sophia is a little older she is realizing that. It was also nice to have some company for me as Rob works his long shifts. Come back soon! You're always welcome.
We then headed to a museum on Texas State History. We ate lunch at the cafe there which ended up being really good. I would eat there again. It was very interesting but didn't have any kid exhibits so it was a little hard to keep them entertained. So I read what info I could and watched what short videos I could as I raced through the museum with the girls and Talia helping. Sophia was good cause I told her she could pick something from the gift shop. This little 4 year old already likes to shop. ( The 2 of us have a fun shopping future ahead of us.)
No comments:
Post a Comment