Next on the list to check off was a cute street with lots of old historic homes. It was fun to walk down and there were even homes to tour. So we bought some tickets to take a peak in one of the homes.
While waiting for our tour we walked down by the river and then up King William St.
Sophia taking photos with Margie's cell phone.
The home we were touring had a cute hedge maze thing that the girls ran through.
What made me actually think that I would make it through a tour of an old, historic house with breakable, untouchable things with a 4 yo, and an 18 month old. They should have just thrown the money in the trash. We made it through an impressive 3 rooms before I voluntarily kicked myself and the girls out to the back porch. I figured better to leave on my own obefore we were asked to leave.
1 comment:
You just made me laugh. I remember the days of constantly saying don't touch.
Post a Comment