10/24/11

Yesterday and Today



Yesterday Sophia asked me," Why do my legs have strings on them."


I said, " Those aren't strings silly. It's hair like the kind you have on your head."


She said," Oh."




Today:

She asked me if it could just be 3 days till Christmas.

She wishes!


She also came to a conclusion that Scarlett makes a big mess of our living room every day and that the way we should solve this problem is to send her to a babysitter. Then we wouldn't have a big mess to clean every day. Then she voluntarily started to clean up the living room of all the toys, books, puzzles, and magazines. (This was a first and I think she only did it because she was trying to get out of going to bed.) Still, I was very impressed. She put everything in it's place and did just as good of a job as I could. She seemed so mature walking around tidying up the place. My little 4 year old.

4 comments:

dxeechick said...

strings!!! hahaha so cute and funny

Ashley said...

I seriously love that she called them strings.

Jessica F. said...

I love it! I feel the same away about leg hair and Christmas!

Julie said...

Elliot keeps asking when she is going to see Sophie again! she really left and imprint on her. Loving all the pics. The girls are getting so big!