10/18/11

Getting out of town- part 2

Although the Texas beaches are a far cry from California beaches, a beach is a beach. The smell, the sounds, the feel all release good thoughts and memories. So an escape to the beach for me will always be more than just that. I was blessed with a wonderful childhood and family. For me a beach will always bring feelings of peace and comfort. Which is exactly what I needed that week in September.













I love the photo above of the girls enjoying the WARM water with their Daddy.











They both love everything about the beach. Brings me joy to see them having so much fun.







Then there were the birds. The beach was pretty empty and I want to say about 100 of them landed and were just chill'n. That is until Scarlett was let loose on them. She decided to scare them off.











The shells that were collected so they could be taken home to the backyard to be played with and washed and played with and washed over and over again.



Sophia's sand art. She had a name for the Dolphin, but I can't remember it now.



One of the ferries that takes you to and from Port A.



No comments: