She grinned from ear to ear every moment she caught a glimpse of a princess in the room. I don't know if I have ever seen her that excited or giddy! It was her favorite part of the day and mine too. Just to see her so happy.




















After the lunch we went on the Little Mermaid Ride. She loved it and requested we ride again. Thank goodness the line was only about a 10 min wait so we rode again.
The girls finished off the day with a little bit of shopping. They both decided on these musical princess jewelry boxes.
We called it a day in the late afternoon. Baby Scarlett was home with my Mom and sister and not having a good day. She was teething with a fever and fussy beyond measure. I'm so thankful to both of them for taking care of her so I could enjoy such a special day with Sophia!
1 comment:
Oh my heavens! This is a little girl's dream come true! So fun! I love how you captured those magical moments when she met each princess! So cute! Sophia has gotten so big!
Post a Comment