12/29/11

Gotta start somewhere

That's right I'm back from blogging hiatus and am determined to get caught up. I know I've said this before but I've got a plan of attack to actually do it this time. I always get caught up in photo editing even if it's just resizing and sharpening for web. Then it takes me time to enlarge my photos cause blogger will only allow them so big unless you upload them from a 3rd party sight or go in and mess with the html. I've done both in the past and both are time consuming. So for now my photos will get loaded straight from my computer to blogger. Plus now if you click on a photo in blogger a slideshow of sorts pops up and you can see all the photos from the post in a larger size. This should save me a ton of time. If anyone has a good solution to bigger photos without a lot of hassle I'd love to hear it.


So here we are back in October at a local pumpkin patch (really just a local park with pumpkins spread out). We (I) went there with the soul intent of capturing some cute photos of the girls in their costumes with a cute backdrop. Did I succeed? I don't know. I got a few cute ones. But the girls had fun and that's all that mattered. We came home with a couple of tiny pumpkins. We bought our big ones at Walmart. Way cheaper.




































No comments: