After that awful week in September we decided to leave for a few days. What better way to get your mind off of things than stay at a beautiful hotel.
Aside from the the photos I'm in Rob also took these 2 of Sophia on the stairs. I think he nailed the composition on both.
The girls lucked out and there was a carousel at the mall we walked around that evening. Sophia has always loved a carousel ride and Scarlett has a new found love for them. She cries whenever we take her off. Just this past weekend she cried at Sea World when Rob took her off her horse.
So fun. I love that you actually let your girls play in the sand and get dirty. I was surprised when I learned how many moms don't let their kids do that.
2 comments:
So fun. I love that you actually let your girls play in the sand and get dirty. I was surprised when I learned how many moms don't let their kids do that.
that place looks awesome!! love the shot of the pool chairs lined up.
Post a Comment