10/3/11

The Beach and eating Cake

Right now I'm taking an online photography class and it rocks. I recommend it to anyone. The only regret I have is that I didn't take it sooner. I scoured the internet and books teaching myself everything I could about the art the last few years. I hope this class will fill in any gaps I've missed and challenge me to take it to the next level. Anyhow Karen talks about how you can't have your cake and eat it too in photography. Which is really true. I'm feeling like this blog is becoming that way also. I really want to catch up and be blogging current events and I want my photos to be edited. I also want to be the best wife and Mom I can, keep up with my photography class, serve in my calling at church, sew some new pillows covers for my couches, and watch a little Friday Night Lights on Netflix. So I decided that I won't edit all of my photos for the blog. Sometimes I will, sometimes I won't. None of you probably care or even notice, but to this type A personality it's a big deal to let that go.




Anyhow the beach was wonderful as it aways is. Both the girls love the water and I not so much cause the Pacific Ocean is COLD.












































































































my sister steph gives a a good pedicure huh?









Pepa's sand art


I don't know what kind of face or hand gesture she is making?










2 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh I love these beach pictures. Especially the one of mom and Scarlette. What a great memory you captured!

dxeechick said...

edited or not, they look fab!