thats bananas!
OMG!!! she is adorable!!! I just wanna kiss her! Val, you and rob make cute kids!! =)
I can't get over all that hair! She is the cutest thing ever! I swear she was just born last month, where does all the time go?
Val she is so freaking cute!! I love the leopard print. We caught a picture of Emma yesterday in my big sunglasses. I will have to figure out how to download photos from Brent's phone.
hilarious!
Ohh LOVE the ZOE!! These pictures are so darling!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
thats bananas!
OMG!!! she is adorable!!! I just wanna kiss her! Val, you and rob make cute kids!! =)
I can't get over all that hair! She is the cutest thing ever! I swear she was just born last month, where does all the time go?
Val she is so freaking cute!! I love the leopard print. We caught a picture of Emma yesterday in my big sunglasses. I will have to figure out how to download photos from Brent's phone.
hilarious!
Ohh LOVE the ZOE!! These pictures are so darling!
Post a Comment