10/8/08

Masonic Temple

Last weekend we went and checked out the Masonic Temple. Rob had been before, but it was a first for Sophia and I. We were only able to walk around the grounds as we went in the evening. Sophia loved tackling the steps and then exploring the grassy lawn. I loved admiring the architecture and taking pictures. We had some good family fun. We were there at dusk so I have photos of the temple as the sun was setting.













P.S.
I'm addicted to photo editing :)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

her hair is getting way long. get some clips to put part of her hair back on the side. ps.me too!

Reddington Clan said...

Okay so in response to the in-n-out comment you are so wrong. Something is definately wrong with your taste buds....:) Five guys all the way. By the way Sophie just keeps getting cuter. She is one of those kids whose pictures you look at and you just want to snuggle her... (okay so it is a little cheesy)

Anonymous said...

Val,

I've been catching up on your blog and your photography is great! Next time I see you, you'll have to give me tips! Sophie is a doll! Thanks for the updates so we feel like you are close by.

Margie