Sophia is 14 months old now and loves to explore outside. I'm sure she would love to follow Dora and Diego around on an adventure. She is our nature girl. Every morning she either brings me her shoes or leads me to the door and points to go out. When I say "Do you want to go outside?" her face lights up with a smile and she kicks her little legs with excitement. She can now walk up and down the stairs all by herself as long as she has a hand rail to hold on to. She can also walk up and down little hills. I remember when she would loose her balance by just walking from pavement to grass. She has come a long way.
She still loves animals. When she sees a dog on our walks she follows them. She also likes to imitate what Rob and I do. Whether she sees us drinking from a glass, brushing our teeth, combing out hair, putting on make-up or typing on the computer, she wants to do it all.
I made her a pair of baby legs last month. I bought a pair of socks at Walmart for $1.50 and followed some instructions from online. They were very easy to make. Just don't look to close at the hem line (it's a little crooked) Sewing stretchy knit is hard. Well maybe just for me because I'm a beginner.
6 comments:
well done!
I'm a Baby Legs junkie! Addison has a dozen pair, if not more. I bought them like a moron though! I didn't know they were so easy to make! I must find instructions!
Sophia's getting so big! She's adorable!
Hey little miss crafty!! I can't get over how cute sophie is!!
Val, your pictures look SO amazing!!!! Wow!! Sophie is getting big fast...crazy that she is 14 months already! Miss you lots!
What?!?! You made those?! You're amazing and I want to learn how!! Those baby legs are SO CUTE for pictures!! Sohpie is so stylin.'
So adorable!
Post a Comment