Looks like you live in the coolest area ever!!! There seems like there is so much to do...not to mention you actually have autumn there :) Love the pics...especially the pumpkin that is way too large! That Sophie is a doll! I love the baby legs too!
Val, I am planning on coming out east in January. I am trying to figure out a way to come and see you! I'll let you know more when I buy my tickets :) P.S. Those pictures are SO great and that pumpkin is SO huge :)
Those pics are all so beautiful...I miss living in Utah where we got to see the Fall colors...u are lucky to get to live in a place with it. Sophie's looking so much bigger!
Those pictures are amazing! I can't believe that Sophie is so big! It's funny how we all look at other kids as standing still in time. She is adorable and you look awesome! How is Rob?
8 comments:
Looks like you live in the coolest area ever!!! There seems like there is so much to do...not to mention you actually have autumn there :) Love the pics...especially the pumpkin that is way too large! That Sophie is a doll! I love the baby legs too!
Is that Cox farm? We were there yesterday, it was such a fun place.
She is looking like such a little person! The definitely grow way too fast!
I'm jealous of the fall that you are experiencing back there! It's 85* here today!
Those pictures are beautiful! I LOVE the fall! Sophie is growing up so fast!
Val, I am planning on coming out east in January. I am trying to figure out a way to come and see you! I'll let you know more when I buy my tickets :) P.S. Those pictures are SO great and that pumpkin is SO huge :)
Those pics are all so beautiful...I miss living in Utah where we got to see the Fall colors...u are lucky to get to live in a place with it. Sophie's looking so much bigger!
Those pictures are amazing! I can't believe that Sophie is so big! It's funny how we all look at other kids as standing still in time. She is adorable and you look awesome! How is Rob?
Those pictures are amazing! What kind of camera do you have? I need to buy a new one. You are very talented.
Post a Comment