Today we took the kids to see the Jim Henson Exhibit. The moms probably enjoyed it more than the kids. We were taken back to childhood with memories of Fragle Rock and the other puppets. The kids did have fun putting on a puppet show in the puppet theatre and also giggling with the giant kermet the frog. Sadly no photography was allowed so afterwards we had our own little photo shoot next to the Smithsonian Castle and then we ate lunch. 



5 comments:
Nice pictures!! Your a good photographer!! =) And of course...sophie is sooo cute!
Your photos turned out so awesome. I think I need to have you tutor me through picnik.
And i just love that Sophia Zoe!
Sophia has a very handsom boy friend!!!!
yeah i want to be in the class when you show megan the ropes of picnik!
OMG! I can't wait to see you guys in Novemeber and have you at my house. Sophia is such a doll. She reminds me of another little doll I used to know!
Post a Comment