8/29/08

Girl Power

So if the Republican VP pick was not going to be Romney, at least it's a woman! The tough Alaskan Governor, mother of 5, Sarah Palin will take the stage with McCain.

2 comments:

Lori said...

She is awesome! What a wise pick for McCain. It's bringing some excitement and energy to the party at last. The media didn't see this coming and are fumbling around desperate to dig up something, anything they can on her. We were snoring before she came along. This woman is so articulate and strong. She will have no problem taking on this media frenzy. I think all of the ad homenim attacks they are piling on right now will backfire.

Anonymous said...

l love her!!! Her speech last night was awesome! On another note...where are you heading....or why the passport photo?

I loved the bow by the way! Thanks so much. I went to ETSY and I have ordered a ton of things. I will get a photo of Hannah wearing it.