9/7/08

Labor Day Weekend- Part 1

Last weekend Rob was between rotations. What does that mean? No call and no studying!!! Sophia and I got to spend the whole weekend enjoying Daddy. On Saturday we went to the National Cathedral. That place is so amazing. We took so many pictures. I had a lot of favorites. Enjoy :)













4 comments:

Andrea Hatch said...

What?!?! Who took those photos?! Those are gorgeous!! And little Sophie looks so beautiful!! I know what you mean about cherishing those "golden" weekends with your husbands. I feel like I have to fill my canteen! ; )

Stephanie said...

great pictures! you need to get a better camera and think of what you could really do. I think you might join the all the lds moms who photo as their hobby!:)

{katrina} said...

Awesome pictures! I'm hoping for a Canon Rebel for Christmas! Photography is becoming my new passion.

Love the pic of Sophia walking next to Rob! So cute!

Lori said...

Wow, that is beautiful. Those are some really nice photographs.

I posted some pictures of my wedding day and Rob is in some of them you might want to save. :)