8/29/08

Bon Voyage

This is the picture that the immigration officials will see when Sophia travels abroad. I think it would melt anyone.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

I would want to take if i were them! remember to put me in the will! ;)

Ashley said...

She makes my heart melt!! =)

Julie said...

so freaking cute!

M said...

That is so cute. I have to go get Ethan a passport.

Alyson said...

I heard you guys might be going to Europe for Christmas? She is a cutie.

Lori said...

She is so adorable. That picture is the cutest!

Reddington Clan said...

Val she is adorable!! I watched the video of her walking. How fun!! Also I got all teary eyed when I read your note about the night out at ice berry. I miss you guys. Good news though we got internet today and I also think I found a yogurt and ice shop to try when you come out for your visit!!