Sophia dressed up as a very cute crime fighter for her first Halloween. You can't tell in the pics but the costume had a little cape with the pink bat emblem on it. Rob had to study and my Dad was in town again so a very proud Mom and Grandpa took Sophia to the ward Halloween Party to show her off.
Sophia's newest thing this week is learning how to laugh. It's been fun seeing her smiling face and hearing a long drawn out sound turn into a cute little giggle. We can't wait to get it on video.
Sophia's newest thing this week is learning how to laugh. It's been fun seeing her smiling face and hearing a long drawn out sound turn into a cute little giggle. We can't wait to get it on video.


8 comments:
What a adorable little Bat Girl! She is so sweet! Happy Halloween!
She has the cutest dimples in her cheeks!! That outfit is to die for!!
She looks cute as a pink bat girl...by the way, I just read your "tag" post and left a comment there:)
Holy Bat Girl!! She is so cute, where did you find that one? Emma was a bunny and I think her favorite part was meeting a dog at one of the houses we went to. She was beyond excited. She even loves watching animal planet. Do we have a vet on our hands??? The other posts are so cute! Isn't it great to watch your little girl with their Daddy? It melt my heart to see Brent and Emma playing. Thanks for sharing!
Soooooooooooooooo cute! I love it! She is adorable. Looks just like her Mama!
That is the coolest costume for a little girl, my boys would approve!
That is the first baby bat girl costume I've seen, and it is SO CUTE!! She is a doll.
Where did you get her costume? I love it!
Post a Comment