10/25/07

Tag

I've been tagged, so here's six facts you may or may not know about me......

  1. I LOVE being a MOTHER! I know I'm new to motherhood, but I love it already. I love caring for Sophia and watching her grow. I couldn't imagine a better way to spend my days. There is a special bond between mothers and their children. It's amazing. I've dreamed of motherhood since I was a little girl. I've waited a long time to be blessed with Sophia. It was worth the wait! I LOVE her soooooooooo much!!!!! I hope I can be the kind of my mother that my mother was to me.
  2. I'm a SURVIVOR! Yes, you heard me right, a cancer survivor. When I was 12 years old I battled a malignant ovarian germ cell tumor. Well with 3 operations, 3 rounds of chemotherapy and lots of fasting and prayers I was cured!!! Had a bald head, but was cured. I like to think bald is beautiful and so are hats. I had a lot of hats. My mother sewed them all for me. I had one to match every outfit.
  3. I Love Shopping! What's better than a good day at the mall, or Target, or now with the Internet I can do some damage from right here at home. I know it can be dangerous on a Med Student budget, but I'm learning to be good :)
  4. I never graduated from a University. The highest degree of education I have is an associates degree. I'm also licensed in Diagnostic X-ray and Radiation Therapy. I don't have a bachelors degree but if I needed to work to support my family I could and we could live comfortably.
  5. I am the worst speller. So I apoligize for all spelling mistakes in my past and future blogging posts.
  6. Where in the world is Val? I love to travel! Here are some of the places I've been :
  • Hawaii
  • Jamaica
  • Guatemala
  • France
  • England
  • Italy
  • and my favorite United Arab Emirates (yes, the Middle East, it's amazing there!)

Now I believe I tag some other friends ....... Katrina and Nicole you're IT!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay...did you tag me...Nicole C.? Hmm...I am in Seattle right now until November 7th, but I promise to do it when I get back. I had no idea you survived Cancer. Sheesh...with that anything seems easy huh? Tell Rob we are rooting for him and I think it's awesome how excited you are to be a Mom.

Luisa said...

Yay...I just read your tag...some I knew and some I didn't...so it was fun to read all of them!